1/2 or Full Day
Virtual 2 hrs
Onsite, Virtual, Conference
Australia Wide F2F + International Virtual Delivery
Sustainable Development Goals Workshop for Leaders and Teams
Sustainable Development Goals Workshop Cultivating Strategic Direction and building a personal and professional connection to the Global Goals.
The phrase ‘Be the Change you wish to see in the world’ is attributed to Mahatma Gandi, but going beyond that we need to ‘Be the Change you can’t see in the world’.
This workshop is destined to be a truly memorable experience for participants- fuelling a higher sense of purpose, responsibility and ethical behaviour in the workplace and as an active and effective global citizen.
An interactive and connection- rich workshop which brings three exciting core concepts:
- Sustainable Development Goals to support sustainable business practices
- Personal VIA Strengths to support engagement and connection to specific Global Goals at a personal level (VIA- Values in Action)
- Cultivating a rich sense of purpose and meaning in the workplace
What are the Global Goals: 17 Sustainable Development Goals
The Global Goals are the blueprint to achieve a better and more sustainable future for all. They address the global challenges we face, including those related to poverty, inequality, climate, environmental degradation, prosperity, and peace and justice. The goals are interconnected and strives to leave no one behind. It ís important that we achieve each goal and target by 2030. Let your team decide what’s important to them and how your organisation can support the goals in the workplace.
The Objective: To deliver a high impact and powerfully interactive team event that creates a ripple of impact.
This interactive full-day workshop will place an SDG lens on identifying and realising new ways of working and identify business opportunities. The workshop will feature discussions on the SDGs, trends in sustainable business and examples of companies leading the way in this area. There will also be collaborative sessions on the relevance of the SDGs to the organisations’ customers and staff and how the business can benefit long-term from contributing to the SDGs.
The specific objectives of the workshop are to enable participants to:
- Reflect and project the organisations connect potential, values and vision alignment and approach to the SDGs and sustainability strategy
- Understand the journey ‘Towards 2030’ agenda, future trends and best practice for companies in Australia
- Communicate and engage at a local level; and
- Speak knowledgeably about the SDGs and how their organisation is building a culture of purpose.
Large Conference Groups for a half or full-day all in experiential summit experience
– Executive and Leadership Teams to discover why strengths matter, build purpose into their culture and to align with responsible and ethical business practices at a leadership level.
– Medium and small business team building for connection, collaboration and to create culture pride and impact
– Graduate Programs (optional to include mentors) to feel empowered to contribute and to impact their culture positively right from the start of their career.
– University and Student Groups to generate the next wave of responsible global citizens and leaders and enhancing global literacy and competency.
Why invest in a team workshop? What does welcome to the team mean in your organisation?
We often hear that new team members ‘hit the ground running” and this is primarily due to the fast-paced nature of our organisations. One client mentioned, there is just less ‘chum factor’ – this is often presented to us as a lack of connection in teams or across departments. We still often hear the term ‘silos’. With technological advances, we communicate digitally and have less direct face to face opportunities to really connect. This session works brilliantly with one team, or you can have many in the room, and we will mix them all and have time with their own team.
Jane Wundersitz: Australia & International Virtual delivery. Keynote Plenary Speaker, Conference, Executive and Leadership, Public Sector, Employee and Team development | Australia Wide | Adelaide | Canberra | Sydney | Perth | Alice Springs | Brisbane |Darwin | Hobart | Regional | Mt Gambier |
Belinda Sudano: Conference, Executive and Leadership, Public Sector, Employee and Team Development | Melbourne
Kasey Lloyd: Conference, Executive and Leadership, Public Sector, Employee and Team Development. | Brisbane | Gold Coast | Cairns
Claudia Chambers: Executive and Leadership, Public Sector, Employee and Team Development. | Sydney | Byron Bay | Canberra
Lorraine Donahue: Executive and Leadership, Public Sector, Employee and Team Development.| Perth
Optional – Resilience Driven PR6 assessment (POA – group discounts)
Pre and Post evaluation available for collective assessment: Recommended for Resilient People package.
In-person – Inhouse, Conference or Retreat – we bring everything required for the workshop. AV supplied by the client.
Virtual Training Delivered by Zoom, Microsoft Teams or Web-Ex.
Worthwhile Investment for every team … and we will endeavour to get to you wherever you are in Australia.
In-Person Energising Keynote and Interactive Conference Workshop
- Australia Keynote Plenary Speaker POA
- Interactive Conference Workshop 90 min > full-day POA From $2700 +GST> $7000 +GST cards/ table whiteboards etc. to support engagement for 26 tables groups up to 260 participants
- International Keynote POA (post-Covid-19)
*POA Varied speakers available – travel additional
In-Person Workshop: Australia Wide
- Half-Day In- house workshop POA from $2000 – $5000 +GST
- Full-Day POA from $3500 – $7000 +GST
- Small business/ NFP/ Network Group / Volunteer Group / COVID Impacted discount may apply
Virtual: 6 > 1000+ participants
- Virtual Keynote or Conference POA
- 90 min from $1200 +GST
- Half/ Full day from $1600 +GST
Value Package Options: Discount applies for bookings of 3 or more workshops virtual/ live or a combination. Online delivery option, please inquire.
- Wellbeing Boost Package
- The Pink Flamingo: Culture Transformation Package
- Power Leaders Package
- Power Team Package
- Resilient People with Applied Neuroscience Package
- Driving Positive Change Package
- SSO Package
This is What Our Clients Thought
“Enjoyed everything, scope, content. ‘realness’, energy, applicability - leaving with real scope for ideas and change personal and professional. Simple summaries”AnneHitachi
“10/10 Brilliant for connection, conversation and collaboration with others. Linking VIA Strengths with the SDG’s”SonyaHitachi
“Breaking down the value of each goal and understanding where we could be doing better. Understanding the goals that our organisation could positively impact.”DorisHitachi
“You're a star. So grateful to have you on stage and your insights and energy were awesome.”Mick HaseEven Founder Seventeen SDG X