60 | 90 min, Leaders and Teams
Onsite, Virtual, Conference, On-line
Australia Wide + International Virtual Delivery
Mindset Matters Most
Optimism vs Pessimism – it’s not a fair fight.
- Do you wonder why some people can view the same situation completely differently?
- Do you find one pessimist in the team can drain your energy and wonder if you can help them shift their thinking?
- Do you want to learn to think like an optimist?
What is Optimism
Optimism is a mental attitude characterised by hope and confidence in success and a positive future.
Optimists are those who expect good things to happen, whereas pessimists instead predict unfavourable outcomes. Optimism seems like a straightforward characteristic— a simple spotlight on what’s good and future-focused—but it is more than that. It has some seriously positive effects. From a longer life, better work outcomes and increased satisfaction with your life.
Free Optimism self-assessment.
This Optimism Vs Pessimism workshop includes
- Why brains behave like they do and what the research tells us
- 3 vital elements that differ in the optimistic and pessimist thinking styles
- The No 1 Neuroscience strategy for re-appraisal
- A simple written exercise to support shifting thinking through transition, change and uncertainty.
10 Great workshop I enjoyed the component on cultivating an optimistic mindset’
Suitable for executive teams, leaders, work teams and government departments and all of staff development days. Interactive and energetic. Virtual or in-person delivery that supports positive culture and connection.
Positive, Interactive and Energetic Conference and Plenary Speaker
We happily tailor if there is specific challenges or changes within the business.
- Increased understanding of long term goal pursuit.
- Appreciate their strengths as a path to sustained performance and cultivating meaning at work.
- Provided tools to support and influence their team members to also engage with Grit
Jane Wundersitz: Australia & International Virtual delivery. Keynote Plenary Speaker, Conference, Executive and Leadership, Public Sector, Employee and Team development | Australia Wide | Adelaide | Canberra | Sydney | Perth | Alice Springs | Brisbane |Darwin
Belinda Sudano: Executive and Leadership, Public Sector, Employee and Team Development | Melbourne
Kasey Lloyd: Executive and Leadership, Public Sector, Employee and Team Development. | Brisbane | Gold Coast | Cairns
Anna Glynn : Executive and Leadership, Public Sector, Employee and Team Development. | Sydney | Melbourne
Mary Ellen : Executive and Leadership, Public Sector, Employee and Team Development. | Hobart | Launceston
Optional – Resilience Driven PR6 assessment (POA – group discounts)
Pre and Post evaluation available for collective assessment: Recommended for Resilient People package.
Virtual Training Delivered by Zoom, Microsoft Teams or Web-Ex. Conference or inhouse Live event we bring everything required for the workshop. AV supplied by the client.
Virtual: 6 > 1000+ participants
- Virtual Keynote or Conference POA from $2200 +GST
- 60 min from $1200 +GST
- Half/ Full day from $2000 +GST
In-Person Energising Keynote and Interactive Conference Workshop
- Australia Keynote Plenary Speaker POA From $5000 +GST (+ travel if required)
- Interactive Conference Workshop 90 min > full-day POA From $3500 +GST: cards/ table whiteboards etc. to support engagement for 26 tables groups up to 260 participants
- International Keynote POA (post-Covid-19)
*POA Varied speakers available – travel additional
- Half-Day In- house workshop POA from $2500 +GST
- Full-Day POA from $4000 +GST
Value Package Options: Discount applies for bookings of 3 or more workshops virtual/ live or a combination. Online delivery option, please inquire.
- Wellbeing Boost Package
- Power Leaders Package
- Power Team Package
* Small team and Not for Profit/ Volunteer Group/ Student or Graduate groups/ Network events/ significantly COVID impacted industry / South Australian Based Business discounts- may apply for off-peak days.
This is What Our Clients Thought
“Thank you for a wonderful session. It was great.”SharonInsurance Champions Virtual Conference
“Really valuable session and they all left on a real high which wasexcellent to see.”KatInsurance Champions Virtual Conference