On location, Conference,
Australia Wide + International Virtual Delivery
A personal brand is a relationship with you, an individual who exists separately from your company.
A personal brand can be as simple as driving awareness to a thing you love or already do every day. It may connect to your life’s purpose and illustrate what it means to you to live well. It may be a problem you’re looking to solve. Personal branding is similar to what a company might have as a mission statement.
Branding has always been associated with products. However, Personal Branding is about self-promoting, celebrating your achievements, and even the obstacles and defeats in your life. Self-promotion is not bragging about yourself, it’s letting people know who you are and what you do.
The first thing you have to do when building a personal brand is define your message.
This is probably the biggest thing most individuals struggle with. The next step is defining the media and modalities through which you wish to communicate your personal brand.
• The business and personal case for ‘personal branding’
• Getting clarity about your message
• Tips for story crafting.
• Communication channels
This course will be of value to all team members and leaders who wish to elevate their own sense of meaning and purpose, to have a clear message about what drives them and ways to
Business owners, leaders and professionals looking to harness the power of social media by integrating their personal brand with their career and organisation mission.
- Increased focus on a positive culture leadership driven
- Leadership role modelling mental agility and better equipped to support their teams through change
- Create a more fertile environment for collaboration, belonging and a focus on strengths.
- Increase in positive communication
Jane Wundersitz: Australia & International Virtual delivery. Keynote Plenary Speaker, Conference, Executive and Leadership, Public Sector. Dip. Positive Psychology & Wellbeing specialised in Positive Leadership + 20 Years Leadership Development experience , Leading Positive Change CWRU | Australia Wide | Adelaide | Canberra | Sydney | Perth | Alice Springs | Brisbane |Darwin
Belinda Sudano: Executive and Leadership Corporate and Schools | Psychologist Dip. Positive Psychology and Wellbeing | Melbourne
Kasey Lloyd: Executive and Leadership Corporate and Schools | Positive Psychologist Brisbane | Gold Coast | Cairns
VIA Strengths or VIA Pro Report
We recommend Kym Cameron Cameron, K. S. (2008). Positive leadership.
He describes what makes positive leadership so positive—what he terms “positively deviant performance”—and notes some of the results you can expect from such leadership, including impressive gains in productivity and effectiveness. Kim Cameron is one of Jane’s personal favourite researchers – a great gift for a leadership conference.
Cameron, K. S. (2008). Positive leadership. San Francisco, CA: Berrett-Koehler Publishers, Inc.
Porath, C. (2016). Give your team more effective positive feedback. Harvard Business Review. Retrieved from https://hbr.org/2016/10/give-your-team-more-effective-positive-feedback
Ilies, R., Morgeson, F. P., & Nahrgang, J. D. (2005). Authentic leadership and eudaemonic well-being: Understanding leader-follower outcomes. Leadership Quarterly, 16, 373-394.
Seligman, M. E. P. (2002). Authentic happiness: Using the new positive psychology to realize your potential for lasting fulfilment. New York: Free Press.
In-Person Energising Keynote and Interactive Conference Workshop
- Australia Keynote Plenary Speaker POA From $3000 +GST (+ travel /accom if required)
- Interactive Conference Workshop | Half | Full Day POA Starts from $4000 +GST: cards/ table whiteboards etc. to support engagement for 26 tables groups up to 260 participants
- International Keynote POA (post-Covid-19)
*POA Varied speakers available – travel /accom additional
* Small team and Not for Profit/ Volunteer Group/ Student or Graduate groups/ Network events/ significantly COVID impacted industry / South Australian Based Business discounts- may apply for off-peak days.
- Half-Day In- house workshop POA from $2000 – $3500+GST
- Full-Day POA from $3500 – $5000 +GST
Virtual: 6 > 1000+ participants
- Virtual Keynote or Conference POA from $1800 +GST
- 2 x 90 min from $2000 +GST
- Half from $1600 +GST | Full from $2500 + GST
Value Package Options: Discount applies for bookings of 3 or more workshops virtual/ live or a combination. Online delivery option, please inquire.
- The Pink Flamingo: Culture Transformation Package
- Power Leaders Package
- Power Team Package
- Driving Positive Change Package
- SSO Package
This is What Our Clients Thought
“"These sessions are really interesting."”General Manager: Commercial & Operations
“We have had really positive feedback - wonderful”Jemena Gas Works
“We have had really positive feedback - Wonderful”Jemena Virtual Wellbeing
“" I like that they are practical and you can leave the session with something you can use."”