90 min Virtual intro
Onsite, Virtual, Conference,
Australia Wide + International Virtual Delivery
Leading A Well Team
This workshop is perfect for NOW!
‘If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been to bed with a mosquito.’
High impact, interactive and engaging with tangible strategies relevant to the COVID-19 experience, uncertainty and the world as we currently know it. Discover current research and techniques from applied positive psychology and neuroscience.
The session design includes teambuilding elements as we believe the core to a resilient leadership team is authentic connections across the group. This is an opportunity to connect, reflect and refocus.
Perfect for those leading in a fast-paced environment with varied emotional, interpersonal, workload and time pressures. As leaders, we must continually reinforce and positively influence culture, rethink our thinking, build high-quality connections with our team members and adapt and positively influence the always-changing conditions and opportunities.
This workshop is designed for your leaders to leave energised, with a rock-solid set of tools to support your leaders to travel well and with a plan and mindset to lead a ‘well’ team.
Leaders, it starts with you!
What is covered in the Leading a Well Team Workshop?
Discover actions and strategies to build personal and collective well-being and review positive rituals. We briefly reflect on the journey through COVID-19 and also predict some future outcomes.
This can be tailored to a set time frame for a conference delivery or professional development day – and will soon be available as a 90 Day Online option.
Currently best delivered as a full day. Option to deliver as 3 part virtual delivery – enabling actions and follow up. This is a practical workshop with transferable actions that can happen immediately. Book with confidence – this has been our most popular leadership option in 2020/ 2021 and consistently rates over 9/10 across a workshop group.
Leading a WELL Team overview:
- Australia current mental health and workplace trends.
- Positive Leadership and Neuroscience of Leadership Foundations
- Mood matters
- Emotional granularity
- Positive rituals
- The Science of Wellbeing
- Optimising Strengths
- Building Strong Teams
- MAPS Engagement Model
- C.A.R.E.S Model 5 Threat zones
- Building High-Quality Connections
- 4 Types of Distracted Listening
- Positive Communication
10 Excellent – relevant to work climate. Enjoyed all of it- strengths approach, evidence-based, and facilitator.
Gloria : Department of Health – Womens and Childrens’ Hospital
Suitable for executive teams, leaders, work health and safety leaders. Interactive and energetic. Virtual or in-person delivery that supports positive culture and connection.
Positive, Interactive and Energetic Conference Workshop. Plenary Speaker to 1000’s
We happily tailor if there is specific challenges or changes within the business, organisation or department.
- Increased collective understanding of applied positive psychology, resilience and applied neuroscience strategies and tools
- Understanding of the importance of positive emotional and relational culture at work.
- Leadership team understanding of the WunderTraining Boost program impact
- Create a more fertile environment for positive psychological safety, which supports an agile and innovative workplace.
Jane Wundersitz: Keynote Plenary Speaker, Conference, Executive and Leadership, Public Sector, Corporate, Univerisity, Schools, Network Events | Australia Wide | Adelaide | Canberra | Sydney | Perth | Alice Springs | Brisbane |Darwin | Hobart | Regional | Australia & International Virtual delivery.
Belinda Sudano: Conference, Executive and Leadership, Public Sector, University, Corporate and Schools | Melbourne
Kasey Lloyd: Conference, Executive and Leadership, Corporate, Public Sector, Not for profit, University, Schools | Brisbane | Gold Coast | Sunshine Coast
Mary- Ellen Catchpole: Executive and Leadership, Corporate, Public Sector, Not for profit, University, Schools |Hobart
Optional – Resilience Driven PR6 assessment (POA – group discounts)
Pre and Post evaluation available for collective assessment: Recommended for Resilient People package.
Virtual Training Delivered by Zoom, Microsoft Teams or Web-Ex. Conference or inhouse Live event we bring everything required for the workshop. AV supplied by the client.
In-Person Energising Keynote and Interactive Conference Workshop
- Australia Keynote Plenary Speaker POA From $3500 +GST (+ travel if required)
- Interactive Conference Workshop 90 min > full-day POA From $2700 +GST: cards/ table whiteboards etc. to support engagement for 26 tables groups up to 260 participants
- International Keynote POA (post-Covid-19)
*POA Varied speakers available – travel additional
In-Person Workshop: Small to Very large groups
- Half-Day In- house workshop POA from $2000 +GST
- Full-Day POA from $3500 +GST
*package options WunderVIP, small team and NFP discounts may apply
Virtual: 6 > 1000+ participants
- Virtual Keynote or Conference POA from $2000 +GST
- 90 min from $1200 +GST
- Half/ Full day from $1600 +GST
Value Package Options: Discount applies for bookings of 3 or more workshops virtual/ live or a combination. Online delivery option, please inquire.
- Wellbeing Boost Package
- The Pink Flamingo: Culture Transformation Package
- Power Leaders Package
- Power Team Package
- Resilient People with Applied Neuroscience Package
- Driving Positive Change Package
- SSO Package
* Small team and Not for Profit/ Volunteer Group/ Student or Graduate groups/ Network events/ significantly COVID impacted industry / South Australian Based Business discounts- may apply for off-peak days.
This is What Our Clients Thought
“"Thanks again so much for all of your work in running our recent leadership training and tailoring your excellent program into a virtual one for us. look forward to working with you again in the future."”Karl JarvisDirector of Strategic Projects Australian Passport Office Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
“10 Inspiring, highly relevant, contemporary and evidence-based. Enjoyed the strengths based feedback.”VespaWomen's and Children's Hospital
“Loved it! Brilliant - highly engaging which provided useful tools for anyone managing a team.”Anon: Leadership Team Virtual DeliverySupreme Court Victoria
“"I most enjoyed the facilitator, the volume of information provided and the pace – there wasn’t a moment spare when I didn’t feel highly engaged."”Victoria Supreme Court