1/2 or Full Day
Onsite, Conference, Virtual 60-90 min
Australia Wide + International Virtual Delivery
Positively Charged and Resilient
Positively Charged and Resilient is one of our most popular workshops.
- Do you want to channel and use your emotional energy positively?
- Do want to build a resilient mindset through developing mental agility?
Emotionally resilient leaders and team members are able to maintain – and even supercharge – their performance in times of challenge and have an in-built ability to bounce back from setbacks. Positively Charged and Resilient combines the development and use of emotional intelligence to increase self-awareness, self-management, social awareness and relationship management.
Resilience is the process of adapting well in the face of adversity and having the capacity to recover quickly from difficulties. There is no simple fix or one size fits all method however small simultaneous shifts in a number of aspects make a big difference.
Why do people love our Resilience workshops?
We provide the latest evidence strategies delivered through highly engaging activities to bring the content to life. Participants enjoy some time thinking about themselves whilst connecting positively as a team. Our activities are inclusive – safe, and powerful. Our evidence-based strategies are from applied positive psychology, neuroscience and mental toughness.
What is covered in Positively Charged and Resilient:
- The foundations of the program align to the PENN resilience model.
- The No 1 Neuroscience strategy to support reappraisal of a challenging situation.
- Our most popular tool to build emotional granularity
- Simple but effective written strategies to support mental agility through change
- Real-time resilience: strategies to disrupt thinking traps.
- Relationship resilience when we encounter social challenge or conflict
- Rituals to support holistic resilience in 4 domains
- Practical strategies to support mental agility and thinking traps
- Empathy, Compassion and Forgiveness
This program has delighted 1000’s Nationally – we can deliver this as a full or half-day event. We adapt to shorter time frames to suit the organisation. Pre covid it was in our top three keynotes and a hugely popular conference hero. Book with confidence for in-person or virtual delivery.
It was a high energy session and the interactive nature of your presentation made it one of the most talked about parts of our conference…. a very powerful and memorable experience. I personally really liked the style of your delivery which connected very well with the audience and your tailoring of your key messages back to our company and our conference theme.
Andy Jones: Managing Director/Senior Vice President PACIFIC, AS APAC
Suitable for executive teams, leaders, work teams and government departments and all of staff development days. Interactive and energetic virtual or in-person delivery supports positive culture and connection.
Positive, Interactive and Energetic Conference and Plenary Speaker
We happily tailor if there is specific challenges or changes within the business.
- Increased collective understanding of resilience.
- Understanding of the importance of positive emotional culture at work.
- Create a more fertile environment for participation in future workplace resilience and wellbeing initiatives.
Jane Wundersitz: Australia & International Virtual delivery. Keynote Plenary Speaker, Conference, Executive and Leadership, Public Sector, Employee and Team development | Australia Wide | Adelaide | Canberra | Sydney | Perth | Alice Springs | Brisbane |Darwin
Belinda Sudano: Conference, Executive and Leadership, Public Sector, Employee and Team Development | Melbourne
Kasey Lloyd: Conference, Executive and Leadership, Public Sector, Employee and Team Development. | Brisbane | Gold Coast | Cairns
Claudia Chambers: Executive and Leadership, Public Sector, Employee and Team Development. | Sydney | Byron Bay | Canberra
Optional – Resilience Driven PR6 assessment (POA – group discounts)
Pre and Post evaluation available for collective assessment: Recommended for Resilient People package.
Virtual Training Delivered by Zoom, Microsoft Teams or Web-Ex. Conference or inhouse Live event we bring everything required for the workshop. AV supplied by the client.
In-Person Energising Keynote and Interactive Conference Workshop
- Australia Keynote Plenary Speaker POA From $3000 +GST (+ travel if required)
- Interactive Conference Workshop 90 min from $2700 +GST.
- Full-Day from $4000 +GST
Virtual: 6 > 1000+ participants
- Virtual Keynote or Conference POA from $2000 +GST
- 90 min from $1200 +GST
- Half/ Full day from $1600 +GST
- Half-Day In- house workshop from $1800 +GST
- Full-Day from $3500 +GST
* Small team and Not for Profit/ Volunteer Group/ Student or Graduate groups/ COVID impacted industry / South Australian Based Business discounts- may apply for off-peak days.
Value Package Options: Discount applies for bookings of 3 or more workshops virtual/ live or a combination. Online delivery option, please inquire.
- Wellbeing Boost Package
- Power Leaders Package
- Power Team Package
This is What Our Clients Thought
“10++++ A workshop that definitely gets the brain going, vibrant presenter. I honestly could have listened all-day”NatashaIAG wellbeing event
“"Thank you so much for your amazing training. We love learning from you."”Brooke
“Fantastic - she instantly brought energy to the room. I loved how she intertwined our brand values. I took away so much which and have already brought strategies into my team.”SA Tourism 2021 Conference
“Very engaging. Interesting and relevant.”JuliaKarastaste Leader
“Absolutely amazing – Uplifting, motivational,- and an all-around fabulous session.”MandyPriceLine Manager