60 min Virtual,
1/2 or Full Day
Onsite, Virtual, Conference, On-line
Australia Wide + Ireland + International Virtual Delivery
The Mindful Leader
Mindfulness for leaders has gained momentum as a professional development area during the last decade. Rightfully so!
Evidence-based scientific research has shown that mindfulness techniques are an effective strategy to enhance cognitive performance. It can strengthen sustained focus and attention, enhance creativity, and increase a leaders ability to perform under pressure. Mindfulness’s additional benefits for leaders include decreasing stress, anxiety and absenteeism, increasing resilience emotional intelligence, enhancing psychological flexibility, and improving sleep patterns.
The Mindful leader is a practical workshop to introduce leaders to the many benefits of incorporating Mindfulness into their daily habits and routines.
Our mindfulness for leaders program is unique in that it is tailored to their professional world :
- current research focusing on work-related benefits
- practise some foundation mindfulness breathing and meditations that can be used daily.
- We introduce simple but powerful mindful moments that can positively impact a leaders influence.
Why is Mindfulness important for leaders?
Mindfulness is an ancient practice that helps people become aware of their thoughts, feelings, and sensations without judgment or reaction. It is a way to be present with yourself and others.
Mindful leaders can focus on what they need to accomplish rather than being distracted by their own emotions. And are better equipped to focus on priorities, make better decisions, communicate mindfully, and build strong relationships.
Mindful leaders can observe situations from a neutral position which assists with managing their stress, which also reduces employee stress.
- A recent study revealed that when leaders are stressed, their anxiety can be felt across the entire organisation, often to the point where good employees will walk away from a job to save their health
- Only 7 per cent of employees surveyed believe that their stressed leaders effectively lead their teams, and only 11 per cent of employees with stressed leaders are highly engaged at work. (inc.com)
The benefits of Mindfulness at work
• Mindful moments help us focus and stay calm
• Mindfulness helps us be more productive
• Mindfulness helps reduce stress
• Mindfulness helps improve relationships
• Mindfulness helps increase happiness
• Mindfulness helps create a better environment
• Mindfulness helps build resilience
Additional links that may interest you:
Mindfulness for Focus and Clarity Workshop for all of staff development
10/10 Thoroughly enjoyed the session and the practical exercises. An essential workshop.
Wellbeing at Work : Dept Treasury and Finance
Suitable for executive teams, and leaders, project management teams looking for the latest in leadership development. Option to tailor for high performance teams and all of staff events. Interactive in-person or virtual delivery.
- Increased understanding of applying the latest research from the field of neuroscience at work
- Lead with greater insight into how to cultivate connection, and support cognitive agility and build productivity for today’s times.
- Create a more fertile environment for change, mental agility and contribution.
Sabina Vitacca: Executive and Leadership, Public Sector | Australia Wide | Melbourne| Canberra | Sydney | Brisbane | Australia & Virtual delivery.
Jane Wundersitz: Executive and Leadership, Public Sector | Australia Wide | Adelaide | Canberra | Sydney | Perth | Alice Springs | Brisbane |Darwin
Claudia Chambers: Executive and Leadership, Public Sector |Schools | Byron Bay | Sydney
Virtual Training Delivered by Zoom, Microsoft Teams or Web-Ex. Conference or inhouse Live event we bring everything required for the workshop. AV supplied by the client.
- Full-Day POA from $4000 +GST – combines well with Productivity with PUNCH | Six Thinking Hats Strategy Session | Mental Toughness
- Half-Day standard group In- house workshop POA from $2000 +GST
* Small team and Not for Profit/ Volunteer Group/ Student or Graduate groups/ Network events/ significantly COVID impacted industry / South Australian Based Business discounts- may apply for off-peak days.
In-Person Energising Keynote and Interactive Conference Workshop
- Australia Keynote Plenary Speaker POA From $2500 +GST (+ travel )
- Interactive Conference Workshop 2hrs up to 300 participants
- International Keynote POA (post-Covid-19)
*POA Varied speakers available – travel additional
Virtual: 6 > 1000+ participants
- Virtual Keynote or Conference POA from $2000 +GST
- 60- 90 min from $1200 +GST
- Half/ Full day from $2000 +GST
Value Package Options: Discount applies for bookings of 3 or more workshops virtual/ live or a combination. Can be included in
- Power Leaders Package
- Power Team Package
- Driving Positive Change Package
This is What Our Clients Thought
“10/10 Thoroughly enjoyed the session and the practical exercises. An essential workshop.”Department of Treasury and Finance Wellbeing Program Adelaide South Australia
“Excellent - This should be mandatory for all public servants and everyone. Thoroughly enjoyed this. I learnt new skills and the presenters were excellent.”Department of Premier and Cabinet Workplace Wellbeing Workshop Professional Staff Development
“"Excellent presentation. Enjoyed the interaction and meditation. easy to listen to and fun."”DavinaDepartment of Education - Staff Conference Adelaide Professional Staff Development Day Conference Speaker
“The meditations and activities were valuable.This would benefit anyone. There is clearly so many benefits to support mindfulness and a great reminder to deal with life's challenges.The whole workshop was useful.”Department of Premier and Cabinet Workplace Wellbeing Workshop Professional Staff Development