Keynote| Full Day | Half Day
Onsite, Conference, Virtual | On-line ondemand coming soon
Australia Wide + International Virtual Delivery
Impact Beyond Words
Navigating difficult conversations is an essential skill for all leaders
How many leaders have avoided a tough conversation because they didn’t know where to start or were worried about the response they might get?
Having the motivation, skills and confidence to handle difficult conversations is often one of the biggest challenges for even the most seasoned leader. This workshop aims to remove the fear factor from the difficult conversation and show how the right approach can help turn that tricky conversation into a constructive and caring dialogue.
Difficult conversations come in varied forms.
It could be addressing someone’s behaviour or work, relationship friction, breaking the news about redundancies, or telling someone they were unsuccessful for a promotion. Whatever the issue is, approaching these tricky conversations constructively is crucial for managers. A positive outcome can mean the difference between the team member becoming more engaged and productive or behaviours becoming more challenging and a fractured relationship.
In this advanced communication workshop, we aim to simplify the ‘drama’ and demystify the core of a difficult conversation to plan and deliver a constructive conversation well and achieve the outcome you want. No sandwich approach here!
Difficult Conversations Workshop Objectives:
- The science behind cultivating high-quality connections.
- What conversations are difficult, and What’s at stake? Why is it hard?
- Recognise the most common mistakes we make when having a difficult conversation and know how to avoid them.
- Identifying positive intent and mutual ground
- Tips to prepare
- Cultivating empathetic listening
- Look beyond the immediate situation and get to the root of a problem
- Sustainable solutions: negotiate effectively and agree on a way forward
Difficult conversations are almost never about getting the facts right, they are about conflicting perceptions, interpretations, and values.
This course is an essential skill for all leaders and team members. Difficult conversations are easy to put off and avoid. Suitable for executive teams, leaders, university, school and work teams and government departments + all staff conference development days. Interactive and energetic virtual or in-person delivery supports positive culture and connection.
Positive, Interactive and Energetic Conference and Plenary Speaker | Virtual presentations half day or 2 x 90 min
We happily tailor if there is specific challenges or changes within the business.
- Increased connection and transparency in communication.
- Greater professionalism and accountability across a team.
- Elevates relationships in discussing challenging situations, emotions and professional and personal situations that may impact the workplace.
Jane Wundersitz: Australia & International Virtual delivery. Keynote Plenary Speaker, Conference, Executive and Leadership, Public Sector, Employee and Team development | Australia Wide | Adelaide | Canberra | Sydney | Perth | Alice Springs | Brisbane |Darwin |Melbourne
Sonya Law: 30 years experience in Human Resources Management and Senior Leadership Team experience – lived, practical real-world experience. Degree’s in HR, Teaching and Masters in Business. Melbourne | Sydney
Online assessment taken during the workshop.
Conference or in-house team event – we bring everything required for the workshop. AV supplied by the client. | Virtual Training Delivered by Zoom, Microsoft Teams or Web-Ex. | Public Event, please request if one is not listed,
- Full-Day POA from $3500- $5000 +GST
- Half-Day In- house workshop POA from $2000 – $3500 +GST
* Small team and Not for Profit/ Volunteer Group/ Student or Graduate groups/ Network events/ South Australian Based Business discounts- may apply for off-peak days.
In-Person Energising Keynote and Interactive Conference Workshop
- Australia Wide Keynote Plenary Speaker POA From $3000- $5000 +GST (+ travel if required)
- Interactive Conference Workshop half > full-day option (full day provides an opportunity to practice) POA From $3000 +GST: cards/ table whiteboards etc., to support engagement for 26 tables groups up to 260 participants.
- International Keynote POA (post-Covid-19)
*POA Varied speakers available – travel additional
Virtual: 6 > 1000+ participants POA send through approx numbers
- Virtual Keynote or Conference POA from $1800 – $2500+GST
- 2 x 90 min from $1200 – $2200 +GST per session
- Half-Day from $1800 +GST
Value Package Options: Discount applies for bookings of 3 or more workshops virtual/ live or a combination. Online delivery option, please inquire. Often combined in packages
- The Pink Flamingo: Culture Transformation Package
- Power Leaders Package
- Power Team Package
- Driving Positive Change Package
- SSO package
- SSO Package
This is What Our Clients Thought
“'Fantastic session. Practical strategies that will support with building better communication and relationships with professional colleagues and also personal relationships.'”ParticipantMacquarie |Wealth management ( Tailored delivery)
“'Thank you - we have had brilliant feedback from the leadership team - insightful and thought provoking'”EllieSilk Laser : Leadership Series Tailored
“'Really helpful for supporting parents and the students. I got a lot out of this. Engaging delivery and knowledgeable presenter. Thank you'”Anon: SSO participantSeaton High School SSO Package
“'Insightful, I can't wait to dive into my difficult conversation. Great tools to support the preparation and excellent for building perspective. Enjoyed it.'”SallyUniversity of South Australia : Student Leaders Package