Tailored Half Day
Onsite, Virtual, Conference,
Australia Wide + International Virtual Delivery
Reflect - Reset - Refocus
This Covid-19 pandemic has rapidly unleashed a tsunami of complexity and uncertainty into our work and life.
In this high energy and insight bursting workshop, we provide an opportunity to positively connect, reflect, reset and refocus on what matters most. The extraordinary times of 2020/2021 have put leaders under intense pressure, and teams have never needed stable and focused leadership more.
Discover a powerful suite of tools for today’s world from the research-backed fields of applied positive psychology and neuroscience at work.
We often take our attention for granted. In this workshop, we explore ‘focus’ through a new lens – drawing on the linked powerful combination of emotional, social and attentional intelligence.
- Emotional Intelligence: Discover research-based strategies to support mental agility and increase our ability to resist, manage and overcome future doubts, worries, concerns and circumstances that inhibit peak performance.
- Social Intelligence: We explore cultivating ‘stability’ through the lens of applied neuroscience in line with the five threat domains of our social brain. Small adjustments in how we communicate and influence our teams can greatly impact those we lead.
- Attentional Intelligence: (Linda Ray 2012) Identify your key focus as a leadership team and discover how to stay on track with renewed attention and tenacity
Frameworks and strategies used in this workshop
- Emotional Intelligence- Social Intelligence- Attentional Intelligence Model (Linda Ray 2012)
- Affect labelling (Torre & Lieberman 2018)
- Re-appraisal (Bastiaansen et al., 2018) vs Suppression
- Positive Communication Patterns (Losada & Heaphy, 2004)
- High Performing Teams Communication Ratio (Kym Cameron 2008)
- The Power of Three
Suitable for executive teams, leaders, work teams and government departments and all of staff development days. Interactive and energetic virtual or in-person delivery supports positive culture and connection.
Positive, Interactive and Energetic Conference and Plenary Speaker
We happily tailor if there is specific challenges or changes within the business.
- Increased collective understanding of emotion regulation strategies and personal contribution to emotional culture
- Understanding of the benefits of positive communication and gaining perspective strategies
- Create a positive forward focus towards three goal areas to support a stable and positive work environment.
Jane Wundersitz: Australia & International Virtual delivery. Keynote Plenary Speaker, Conference, Executive and Leadership Trainer | Australia Wide | Adelaide | Canberra | Sydney | Perth | Alice Springs | Brisbane |Darwin
Jane has 20 + years of experience in people and culture development. Qualifications relevant for this delivery:
- Diploma in Positive Psychology and Wellbeing
- Adv. Diploma Neuroscience of Leadership ( Oct 2018 -current)
- Certified PRISM Brain Mapping Practitioner
- Accredited Mental Toughness Practitioner cred ID: MTQ130600
- Cert. Manager in a VUCA World (CSU)
- Cert. Leading Positive Change (CWRU)
No prework for 90 min Virtual
The in-person half-day event will have a pre-assessment optional
Conference or inhouse Live event we bring everything required for the workshop. AV supplied by the client.
Virtual Training Delivered by Zoom, Microsoft Teams or Web-Ex.
Virtual: 6 > 1000+ participants
- Virtual Keynote or Conference POA from $2000 +GST
- 90 min from $1200 +GST
- Half day from $1600 +GST
In-Person Energising Keynote and Interactive Conference Workshop
- Australia Keynote Plenary Speaker POA From $3000 +GST (+ travel if required)
- Interactive Conference Workshop 90 min > full-day POA From $2700 +GST
- International Keynote Virtual
- Half-Day In- house workshop POA from $2000 +GST
- Full-Day POA from $3500 +GST
Value Package Options: Discount applies for bookings of 3 or more workshops virtual/ live or a combination. Online delivery option, please inquire.
- Wellbeing Boost Package
- The Pink Flamingo: Culture Transformation Package
- Power Leaders Package
- Power Team Package
- Resilient People with Applied Neuroscience Package
- Driving Positive Change Package
- SSO Package
* Small team and Not for Profit/ Volunteer Group/ Student or Graduate groups/ Network events/ significantly COVID impacted industry / South Australian Based Business discounts- may apply for off-peak days.
This is What Our Clients Thought
“Feeling pumped ... ready for the year ahead.”Stephanie CurtisSA Leadership Academy
“"Very valuable, thought provoking and practical.I am sure that it will continue to spark thoughts and conversations amongst the team."”MargotIVECO leadership Team
“"Feeling pumped. Thank you loved it vey helpful.”AnonOffice of the Commisioner for Public Sector Employment
“"Engaging and thought provoking. Liked the tools down time to reflect and refocus. Fantastic stuff. "”Anon