1/2 or Full Day
Onsite, Conference, On-line
6 - 250
Australia Wide + Ireland + International Virtual Delivery
with Applied Neuroscience
Leading people with the wisdom of neuroscience. A jam packed session providing insight and evidence to help support individuals to become the leaders that people deserve.
Neuroscience sheds light on how and why our brains work the way the do. The neuroscience of leadership is a human-centred, brain-based approach to developing your leadership and applying this to the workplace.
Have you ever had your people resist change or overact to a situation you have presented them with?
Neuroscience can tell us why some people resist what we say, why change can be challenging and why people don’t respond to certain leadership styles. Applying what we know from neuroscience enables leaders to lead with greater insight into how to cultivate connection, support cognitive agility and build productivity for today’s times.
Discover the latest evidence -based insights to become the leaders that people deserve and combine with a leader’s “soft skills” such as the development of character and trustworthiness.
Covered in this full day deep dive or four virtual/on demand brain friendly sessions:
1) Leading with the brain in mind: Foundation knowledge of neuroanatomy and neurophysiology to improve self-awareness. Discover self-regulation and stress mastery strategies. How to handle difficult situations more effectively with brain-based insight.
2) Psychological Safety: The brain as a social organ. Discover why the brain has a natural resistance to change and how creating a threat or reward in five identified domains impacts our own ability and those we wish to influence on a daily basis.
3) Unlocking the brain’s ability to supercharge productivity: Discover strategies to build peak performance through awareness of brain-friendly attention strategies. Unpack ‘insight’ and creative thinking – how aha’s happen.
4) Cognitive bias and how to tame it : The downside to the predictive brain. Investigate your biases and natural preferences as a leader and utilize strategies to ensure your bias or the bias of others does not get in the way of a good decision.
Various frameworks and strategies are used in this workshop
Suitable for executive teams, and leaders, project management teams looking for the latest in leadership development.
Option to tailor for high performance teams and all of staff events. Interactive and energetic virtual or in-person delivery that supports positive culture and connection.
We happily tailor if there is specific challenges or changes within the business.
- Increased understanding of applying the latest research from the field of neuroscience at work
- Lead with greater insight into how to cultivate connection, and support cognitive agility and build productivity for today’s times.
- Create a more fertile environment for change, mental agility and contribution.
Jane Wundersitz: Keynote Plenary Speaker, Conference, Executive and Leadership, Public Sector, Employee and Team development | Australia Wide | Adelaide | Canberra | Sydney | Perth | Alice Springs | Brisbane |Darwin | Australia & International Virtual delivery.
Declan Goodman: Ireland , Conference , Executive and Leadership, Public Sector, Employee and Team development | Ireland & International Virtual delivery.
Optional: For added depth to this delivery, combine with PRISM BRAIN Assessment (POA – group discounts )
Virtual Training Delivered by Zoom, Microsoft Teams or Web-Ex. Conference or inhouse Live event we bring everything required for the workshop. AV supplied by the client.
- Full-Day POA from $4000 +GST
- Half-Day standard group In- house workshop POA from $2750 +GST
PRISM BRAIN profile option per head charge
In-Person Energising Keynote and Interactive Conference Workshop
- Australia Keynote Plenary Speaker POA From $3000 +GST (+ travel )
- Interactive Conference Workshop 2hrs up to 300 participants
- International Keynote POA (post-Covid-19)
*POA Varied speakers available – travel additional
Virtual: 6 > 1000+ participants
- Virtual Keynote or Conference POA from $2000 +GST
- 90 min from $1200 +GST
- Half/ Full day from $2000 +GST
Value Package Options: Discount applies for bookings of 3 or more workshops virtual/ live or a combination. Can be included in
- The Pink Flamingo: Culture Transformation Package
- Power Leaders Package
- Power Team Package
- Driving Positive Change Package
* Small team and Not for Profit/ Volunteer Group/ Student or Graduate groups/ Network events/ significantly COVID impacted industry / South Australian Based Business discounts- may apply for off-peak days.
This is What Our Clients Thought
“'There has been so much positive feedback - it has really sparked conversations an different thinking.'”Rose MaloneyMemorial Hospital ( tailored )
“Extremely valuable. Brings it back to people and that's what it is all about.”Helen : Leadership TeamFlinders Private Hospital ( tailored)
“'Feedback has been fantastic.'”Sally Ralph - Work Health and SafetyACHA
“'Really interesting: puts words to things you intuitively know. Fast, interesting and engaging delivery.'”Participant Leadership WorkshopMemorial Hospital ( Leadership Tailored)