1/2 or Full Day
Virtual 2 hrs
Onsite, Virtual, Conference
Australia Wide F2F + International Virtual Delivery
Live Life Forward
Highly engaging and interactive student Wellbeing Workshop, Introducing PERMAH for students.
“People are about as happy as they make up their minds to be “- ABRAHAM LINCOLN.
An insightful and progressive workshop that brings the science of wellbeing to life in a fun and personal way. This thought-provoking workshop includes goal setting and is designed for a lasting and positive impact.
A MUST in 2022!
‘Live Life Forward’ is a fun, progressive and insightful program designed to engage all learners through a highly visual presentation, group discussion, activities, and personal reflection. We explore the difference between happiness and well being. Students set ten goals to support increasing their personal well being and flourishing in alignment with the Positive Psychology PERMAH framework.
- Core Values: Identify your VIA character signature
strengths – the driving force behind personal action.
- An introduction to habits and mindful behaviour
- Understanding Positive Emotion
• Discover the impact of positive emotions on our thinking
• A self-edit of how we spend our time?
• An introduction to flow theory and the research of Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
• Students design their own ‘beautiful day’ with the research in mind
- Positive Relationships
• Highlights the importance of positive relationships for well being
• Identify own personal positive support network
- Meaning and contribution
• The power of kindness and identify an act of kindness they would like to do.
• Discover the research into gratitude and experience a gratitude activity
• Strength-based feedback card activity
• Introduction to a simple strategy to prevent procrastination
• Final Goal setting activity
A powerful session that embeds the foundations of well being at a personal level. Students absolutely love this positive and insightful workshop.
Loreto College Year 10’s average workshop rating was 9/10
Adaptable time frame. 90 min, 2hrs or half | full day; can be tailored to an available time frame.
- Great for a wellbeing camp/ week
- Suitable for small are large groups 100+
- Can be tailored to incorporate school values and vision
- Best at tables – we have 100 clipboards available for theatre-style seating
- Includes A5 goal setting workbooks
For student leaders in schools or universities. Visuals and stories are tailored to suit the demographic, age and stage of life.
Interactive and energetic in-person delivery supports positive culture and connection.
We happily tailor to the values, visions or objectives of the university or school.
Why invest in a student workshop?
The specific message that you want your students to hear is delivered by us independently. Our research and strategies are the latest from the fields of positive psychology, neuroscience and mental toughness.
Each of your students is appreciated for their uniqueness and individuality. We have the experience to work across a broad spectrum with a firm belief that personal leadership and good habits starts in the student years.
Jane Wundersitz: Keynote Plenary Speaker, Conference, Large Group and Student Leadership Teams, Positive Education for Teachers and Students Executive and Leadership, Public Sector, Employee and Team development | Australia Wide | Adelaide | Canberra | Sydney | Perth | Alice Springs | Brisbane |Darwin | Hobart | Regional | Mt Gambier
Kasey Lloyd: Positive Psychologist, Large Group and Student Leadership Teams, Positive Education for Teachers and Students | Brisbane | Gold Coast | Cairns
Claudia Chambers: Large Group and Student Leadership Teams, Positive Education for Teachers and Students | Sydney | Byron Bay | Canberra
Anna Glynn: Large Group and Student Leadership Teams, Positive Education for Teachers and Students| Melbourne
VIA Strengths Assessment
Student Mental Toughness
In-person – Suitable for large groups of up to 250 students at tables or students seated in circles of eight. Often in auditoriums, gymnasiums or similar.
We bring table, whiteboards, workshop cards and handouts required for the workshop. AV supplied by the client.
Leadership teams – on site or locations.
Worthwhile Investment for every team … and we will endeavour to get to you wherever you are in Australia.
In-Person Energising Keynote and Interactive Conference Workshop
- Australia Keynote Plenary Speaker POA
- Interactive Conference Workshop 90 min > full-day POA From $2700 +GST> $7000 +GST cards/ table whiteboards etc. to support engagement for 26 tables groups up to 260 participants
- International Keynote POA (post-Covid-19)
*POA Varied speakers available – travel additional
In-Person Workshop: Australia Wide
- Half-Day In- house workshop POA from $2500 – $5000 +GST
- Full-Day POA from $3500 – $7000 +GST
Value Package Options: Discount applies for bookings of 3 or more workshops.
- Wellbeing Boost Package
- Power Leaders Package
- Power Team Package
- SSO Package
This is What Our Clients Thought
“"10/10 Perfect uplifting pd day. There was no lulls, plenty of positive affirmation and acknowledgement. Thanks for a fantastic session."”NathanWarrnambool Primary School All of staff Professional Development Day Wellbeing and Team Building Melbourne
“"Very Inspirational and practical advice. An upbeat workshop which provides an opportunity to stop working and work on yourself."”VictoriaUniversity of South Australia Women's Development Program
“"10++ Enjoyable, Fun, Reflective and Motivating. It gave me the chance to look at myself and evaluate my life and what makes me tick. I now have a more positive attitude and goals to try out. The presenter has the amazing ability to make the session positive, comfortable, fun and informative."”ClaireLockleys North Primary School Positive Psychology Teacher Development Day
“"10/10 Eye opening. A different way of viewing life and how being positive makes a difference. Area of impact: Using the 100/o principle and expecting nothing."”MichelleLockleys North Primary School Positive Psychology Teacher Development Day