1/2 or Full Day
Virtual 2 hrs
Onsite, Virtual, Conference
Australia Wide F2F + International Virtual Delivery
Power Connect : Positive Influence
This workshop has been highly successful as a contemporary Communication Program that also supports building High-Quality Relationships across the participants.
In this 2hr | half day or full day Power Connect interactive workshop, we discover and play with many different key communication themes to build strong relationships.
- Service and Sales Teams looking to build High-Quality Connections with Clients/ Customers + the bonus of being a highly interactive session also supports building relationships across the team.
- Newly formed or merged teams.
- Graduate and Mentor Programs
Building high-quality connections is essential to support strong and productive working relationships and is also core to building sales, service or mentoring relationships. The blend of content and activities will support the group to build relationships while learning the importance of some of the latest contemporary communication and positive influence strategies.
We draw on the communication content from applied positive psychology, neuroscience and psychological safety to inform best practice for contemporary work or service industries that communicate in person and online.
- Friend or Foe Icebreaker – we are a social species and like to find mutual ground.
- Understand personal behaviour and that of others with greater insight.
- Relationship Mapping: Discover the two core elements to high-quality connections
- Destructive communication habits
- Building positive communication
- 4 Communication Styles and the pros and cons of each
- Deep listening and identify your own listening pitfalls
- The power in a pause
- Communication breakdowns – challenges with email, text and social channels
- 3 forms of empathy and the path to compassion
This was originally designed for a program supporting senior leaders to get to know the mentoring graduates. The brief was to learn about their varied communication preferences and to support relationship building. It also provided insight into the best modes and ways to communicate that were considering the other person’s needs.
EVERY TEAM and EVERY ORGANISATION! Suitable for executive teams, leaders, work teams, public sector and brilliant for all of staff development days. Interactive and energetic in-person delivery that supports positive culture and connection. We also deliver this virtually – with you all in a room or different locations.
We happily tailor if there is specific challenges or changes within the business.
Why invest in a team workshop? What does welcome to the team mean in your organisation?
We often hear that new team members ‘hit the ground running’; this is primarily due to the fast-paced nature of our organisations. One client mentioned, there is just less ‘chum factor’ – this is often presented to us as a lack of connection in teams or across departments. We still often hear the term ‘silos’. With technological advances, we communicate digitally and have less direct face to face opportunities to really connect. This session works brilliantly with one team, or you can have many in the room, and we will mix them all and have time with their own team.
Jane Wundersitz: Australia & International Virtual delivery. Keynote Plenary Speaker, Conference, Executive and Leadership, Public Sector, Employee and Team development | Australia Wide | Adelaide | Canberra | Sydney | Perth | Alice Springs | Brisbane |Darwin | Hobart | Regional | Mt Gambier |
Belinda Sudano: Conference, Executive and Leadership, Public Sector, Employee and Team Development | Melbourne
Kasey Lloyd: Conference, Executive and Leadership, Public Sector, Employee and Team Development. | Brisbane | Gold Coast | Cairns
Claudia Chambers: Executive and Leadership, Public Sector, Employee and Team Development. | Sydney | Byron Bay | Canberra
Lorraine Donahue: Executive and Leadership, Public Sector, Employee and Team Development.| Perth
Optional – Resilience Driven PR6 assessment (POA – group discounts)
Pre and Post evaluation available for collective assessment: Recommended for Resilient People package.
In-person – Inhouse, Conference or Retreat – we bring everything required for the workshop. AV supplied by the client.
Virtual Training Delivered by Zoom, Microsoft Teams or Web-Ex.
Worthwhile Investment for every team … and we will endeavour to get to you wherever you are in Australia.
In-Person Energising Keynote and Interactive Conference Workshop
- Australia Keynote Plenary Speaker POA
- Interactive Conference Workshop 90 min > full-day POA From $2700 +GST> $7000 +GST cards/ table whiteboards etc. to support engagement for 26 tables groups up to 260 participants
- International Keynote POA (post-Covid-19)
*POA Varied speakers available – travel additional
In-Person Workshop: Australia Wide
- Half-Day In- house workshop POA from $2000 – $5000 +GST
- Full-Day POA from $3500 – $7000 +GST
- Small business/ NFP/ Network Group / Volunteer Group / COVID Impacted discount may apply
Virtual: 6 > 1000+ participants
- Virtual Keynote or Conference POA
- 90 min from $1200 +GST
- Half/ Full day from $1600 +GST
Value Package Options: Discount applies for bookings of 3 or more workshops virtual/ live or a combination. Online delivery option, please inquire.
- Wellbeing Boost Package
- The Pink Flamingo: Culture Transformation Package
- Power Leaders Package
- Power Team Package
- Resilient People with Applied Neuroscience Package
- Driving Positive Change Package
- SSO Package
This is What Our Clients Thought
“Loved this - so energising and engaging. It really brought teams together.”All of Staff Day Full Day 80 + ParticipantsAFL Sports Ready
“'You’re an awesome facilitator that can lift a room – not many people have that skill '”Nathan Wilson - Australian & NZ Leadership ConferenceNathan
“"Jane's content is dynamic, and her clever delivery and expert ability to read her audience to draw learning outcomes set her apart as a presenter, facilitator and speaker.Shelley Poten : Regional General ManagerFlight Centre Group : Delivered Virtually
I would recommend Jane's talents to any leader or organisation looking to achieve positive group outcomes."”
“'Inspirational- fantastic energy and real relevant learning. Feeling ready for anything.'”LincolnBoc Conference Melbourne