Virtual 60 min | 90 min
6 - 100+
International Virtual Delivery
Delivering World Class Service : It’s a high bar, at a particularly challenging time.
Are you in a service industry where team members are operating across locations or working remotely and feel like they need a recharge and some positive and professional customer service strategies, to assist them through these tough times?
- Have you noticed customers expectations are high through these challenging times?
- Do you need to support your team to focus on what matters most positively?
- Need some strategies and tips to raise the bar on service delivery?
Covid pandemic trends show customers still value speed but increasingly want empathy. Expectations are high, and the difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little ‘extra’ at the right time. So, what are the priorities – service that’s fast, personal, convenient, safe and secure.
Gain perspective – refocus, share best practices across your people through polls, chat and breakouts. Ensure you are ready for the next normal.
Consumer expectations have changed. Do your people feel ready to have yours?
- Covid safe service trends and the next cx normal
- Identify your customer key moment of truths
- Active to empathetic listening
- Flawesome: respond to a complaint as an opportunity for service recovery and to improve systems, and build the relationship
Join Jane Wundersitz – Founder of WunderTraining
Twenty-five years in people and culture development – and has consistently delivered customer service training through this time. She has supported clients across industries, including NDIS, Public Sector Service and Retailers, Building and Manufacturing, Customer Service Support Teams, Schools and Childcare.
She was known for her forward focus, love of current stats and bringing evidence-based principles into the workplace to build performance and keep her clients ahead of the curve.
Recent 2021 Testimonial: NDIS Provider In-Person Event
‘Honestly, your presentation was fantastic; people are still buzzing’ – Jessica, Client: Relations Manager NDIS Provider Advanced Communication for World Class Service Full Day.
We happily tailor if there is specific challenges or changes within your industry or business.
Suitable for leaders, work teams, public sector, suitable for hybrid work teams.
- Elevate professionalism across a team
- Refocus on current consumer trends – a sense of urgency + empathy
- Share best practices across a service team + industry-related trends
- Refine service hot spots
- Highlight key moments of truth
Jane Wundersitz: Australia & International Virtual delivery. Keynote Plenary Speaker, Conference, Executive and Leadership, Public Sector, Employee and Team development | Australia Wide | Adelaide | Canberra | Sydney | Perth | Alice Springs | Brisbane |Darwin | Hobart | Regional | Mt Gambier |
Jag Bhatia : Executive and Leadership, Public Sector, Employee and Team Development.| Melbourne
Virtual Training Delivered by Zoom, Microsoft Teams or Web-Ex.
Virtual: 6 > 1000+ participants
- Virtual Keynote or Conference POA
- 60 min from $1200 +GST | Standard $1700 +GST Up to 100 participants
- 90 min from $1500 +GST | Standard $2000 +GST up to 100 participants
- Tailored longer sessions POA
Value Package Options: Discount applies for bookings of 3 or more workshops virtual/ live or a combination. Online delivery option, please inquire.
- Power Team Package
- Virtual Package
This is what our clients thought of our in-person customer service training
“"Informative, Energetic and Enthusiastic! Jane your program definitely kept everyone engaged. Enjoyed the communication spotlight and learning about the nature and expectations of different customers."”JakeWorld Class Service- Customer Service Training Adelaide Burnside Village Centre team
“"10/10 Enjoyed all of it- particularly the content on listening."”AnonWorld Class Customer Service Breastscreen South Australia
“"We had excellent feedback evryone got a lot out of the workshops Thank you"”TrishCustomer Service Manager
“"10 Entertaining,interesting, fun and liked the group interaction."”MydaPositively World Class Service Dormakaba Customer Service Training Brisbane