Virtual 2 hrs Interactive
Onsite, Virtual, Conference
Australia Wide F2F + International Virtual Delivery
Live Life Forward :
applied positive psychology
Applied positive psychology wellbeing workshop for the workplace, teams and leaders.
“People are about as happy as they make up their minds to be “- ABRAHAM LINCOLN.
A brilliant session that you will love! An insightful yet candid look at 10 evidence-based strategies to increase wellbeing. A fabulous, fun and progressive session. A MUST in 2022!
Often, people think of wellbeing in terms of happiness – what makes you feel good? We know that wellbeing entails more than simply feeling good. Engaging in life, feeling connected to others, having a sense of purpose, and achieving things are also important to a person and their wellbeing.
This is a high impact workshop that resonates with individuals at a personal and professional level.
Live Life Forward is contemporary in content and by design. It brings to life the PERMA applied positive psychology framework. The program is designed to engage all learners through a highly visual presentation, interaction, group discussion, and personal reflection. Even those who initially feel apprehensive about what the workshop may entail – find themselves completely engaged and comfortable in the environment. A guaranteed hit for executive teams, leadership teams, core teams and is a hero for conferences.
In this session, participants are active in reflecting on the content and set their own goals to build on and support their wellbeing.
- Core Values: A vital link to employee engagement, commitment, performance and decision making.
- Introduction to habits and mindful behaviour
- Understanding the true power of positive emotions
• Introduction to the Barbara Fredrickson broaden and build theory
• Identify habitual emotional vocabulary: small shifts can impact how we travel.
• Emotional Granularity
• What makes us ‘really happy’ and introduces Csikszentmihalyi’s Flow Theory.
• Strengths in action
- Positive Relationships
• Building High-Quality Connections.
• Identify positive support network including in the workplace or professional support.
• Introduction to a simple prioritisation strategy
• Goal setting activity
- Beautiful Day activity ( activity from Dr Martin Seligman)
- Strengths Appreciation ( GOLD)
A powerful session that introduces applied positive psychology in an upbeat
* Continually updated
* Option for a virtual event including polls, chat and breakouts.
EVERY TEAM and EVERY ORGANISATION! Suitable for executive teams, leaders, work teams, public sector and brilliant for all of staff development days. Interactive and energetic in-person delivery that supports positive culture and connection. We also deliver this virtually – with you all in a room or in different locations.
We happily tailor if there is specific challenges or changes within the business.
What are the many organizational and personal benefits of supporting your people to learn more about how they can positively influence their own well-being ?
- More productive (Page & Vella-Brodrick, 2009)
- Happier employees are healthier (Waddell & Burton, 2006)
- Get promoted sooner (Boehm & Lyubomirsky, 2008)
- Increase the well-being of other employees (Christakis & Fowler, 2009)
Jane Wundersitz: Australia & International Virtual delivery. Keynote Plenary Speaker, Conference, Executive and Leadership, Public Sector, Employee and Team development | Australia Wide | Adelaide | Canberra | Sydney | Perth | Alice Springs | Brisbane |Darwin | Hobart | Regional | Mt Gambier |
Belinda Sudano: Conference, Executive and Leadership, Public Sector, Employee and Team Development | Melbourne
Kasey Lloyd: Conference, Executive and Leadership, Public Sector, Employee and Team Development. | Brisbane | Gold Coast | Cairns
Optional – Strengths Report
In-person – Inhouse, Conference or Retreat – we bring everything required for the workshop. AV supplied by the client.
Virtual Training Delivered by Zoom, Microsoft Teams or Web-Ex.
Worthwhile Investment for every team … and we will endeavour to get to you wherever you are in Australia.
In-Person Energising Keynote and Interactive Conference Workshop
- Australia Keynote Plenary Speaker POA
- Interactive Conference Workshop 90 min > full-day POA From $2700 +GST> $7000 +GST cards/ table whiteboards etc. to support engagement for 26 tables groups up to 260 participants
- International Keynote POA (post-Covid-19)
*POA Varied speakers available – travel additional
In-Person Workshop: Australia Wide
- Half-Day In- house workshop POA from $2000 – $5000 +GST
- Full-Day POA from $3500 – $7000 +GST
- Small business/ NFP/ Network Group / Volunteer Group / COVID Impacted discount may apply
Virtual: 6 > 1000+ participants
- Virtual Keynote or Conference POA
- 2 hrs from $1500 +GST
- Half from $1800 +GST
Value Package Options: Discount applies for bookings of 3 or more workshops virtual/ live or a combination. Online delivery option, please inquire.
- Wellbeing Boost Package
- Power Leaders Package
- Power Team PackageResilient People with Applied Neuroscience Package
- Driving Positive Change Package
This is What Our Clients Thought
“10 Valuable , enjoyable, and inspiring. Very positive and affirming”SandraWarrnambool Primary School
“You shone a light on the humourous side of our team. A really positive session.”Gian MinnsGum Tree | Sydney
“"Jane's content is dynamic, and her clever delivery and expert ability to read her audience to draw learning outcomes set her apart as a presenter, facilitator and speaker.Shelley Poten : Regional General ManagerFlight Centre Group : Delivered Virtually
I would recommend Jane's talents to any leader or organisation looking to achieve positive group outcomes."”
“'Inspirational- fantastic energy and real relevant learning. Feeling ready for anything.'”LincolnBoc Conference Melbourne
“Fantastic I thought the pitch was perfect and the breadth of topics covered kept it interesting. I like learning how our brain works. Excellent facilitator.”ReneeKaplan | Positive Team Building
“Very engaging and motivating. Informative and a great way to learn about yourself. Thought provoking and enjoyable.”APA | Positive Team Event