Full Day or condensed 1/2 Day
On location, Conference,
Public or Client Virtual + Online Soon
Australia Wide + International Virtual Delivery
Strengths – Based: Performance Appraisals
A performance appraisal must reflect the culture of a company or organisation.
Investing in a strengths-based approach is a contemporary, engagement practice to motivate people to improve their performance and development potential and to provide a fairer basis for making reward decisions, like promotions, or development opportunities.
Like all approaches there is also challenges that can occur during or because of the appraisal process. Skills in preparation, having a clear understanding of the appraisal intent and a plan to support delivery and follow up are all crucial.
We also review the need for balance of a retrospective focus and in discussing future opportunities and possibilities. We visit strengths based stretch goal setting, to enable, team members to focus more easily and apply themselves to achieving tasks and projects that are most valuable to the team and organisation’s success.
In this 3 hr virtual workshop. Participants will explore:
- The role of true role of performance appraisals in a contemporary workplace setting
- Clashes of objectives and why they can occur.
- Getting the balance of a retrospective view of past performance and future opportunities
- Strengths- based appraisal questions
- Strengths- based goals setting
- The appraisal process
- Executive Leaders looking to lead with a contemporary edge
- Senior Leaders focussed on growing a positive, progressive and productive culture | Successfully delivered Public Sector, Large Scale Network Marketing, Corporate, Not For Profit
- Leaders aiming to grow engagement
- Team Leaders aspiring to Senior roles + Executive Assistants * Suitable for team leaders and new leaders – although ‘Authentic Leadership’ is our foundations program
- Increased focus on a positive culture leadership driven
- Leadership role modelling mental agility and better equipped to support their teams through change
- Create a more fertile environment for collaboration, belonging and a focus on strengths.
- Increase in positive communication
Jane Wundersitz: Australia & International Virtual delivery. Keynote Plenary Speaker, Conference, Executive and Leadership, Public Sector. Dip. Positive Psychology & Wellbeing specialised in Positive Leadership + 20 Years Leadership Development experience , Leading Positive Change CWRU | Australia Wide | Adelaide | Canberra | Sydney | Perth | Alice Springs | Brisbane |Darwin
Belinda Sudano: Executive and Leadership Corporate and Schools | Psychologist Dip. Positive Psychology and Wellbeing | Melbourne
Kasey Lloyd: Executive and Leadership Corporate and Schools | Positive Psychologist Brisbane | Gold Coast | Cairns
VIA Strengths or VIA Pro Report
We recommend Kym Cameron Cameron, K. S. (2008). Positive leadership.
He describes what makes positive leadership so positive—what he terms “positively deviant performance”—and notes some of the results you can expect from such leadership, including impressive gains in productivity and effectiveness. Kim Cameron is one of Jane’s personal favourite researchers – a great gift for a leadership conference.
Cameron, K. S. (2008). Positive leadership. San Francisco, CA: Berrett-Koehler Publishers, Inc.
Porath, C. (2016). Give your team more effective positive feedback. Harvard Business Review. Retrieved from https://hbr.org/2016/10/give-your-team-more-effective-positive-feedback
Ilies, R., Morgeson, F. P., & Nahrgang, J. D. (2005). Authentic leadership and eudaemonic well-being: Understanding leader-follower outcomes. Leadership Quarterly, 16, 373-394.
Seligman, M. E. P. (2002). Authentic happiness: Using the new positive psychology to realize your potential for lasting fulfilment. New York: Free Press.
In-Person Energising Keynote and Interactive Conference Workshop
- Australia Keynote Plenary Speaker POA From $3000 +GST (+ travel /accom if required)
- Interactive Conference Workshop | Half | Full Day POA Starts from $4000 +GST: cards/ table whiteboards etc. to support engagement for 26 tables groups up to 260 participants
- International Keynote POA (post-Covid-19)
*POA Varied speakers available – travel /accom additional
* Small team and Not for Profit/ Volunteer Group/ Student or Graduate groups/ Network events/ significantly COVID impacted industry / South Australian Based Business discounts- may apply for off-peak days.
- Half-Day In- house workshop POA from $2000 – $3500+GST
- Full-Day POA from $3500 – $5000 +GST
Virtual: 6 > 1000+ participants
- Virtual Keynote or Conference POA from $1800 +GST
- 2 x 90 min from $2000 +GST
- Half from $1600 +GST | Full from $2500 + GST
Value Package Options: Discount applies for bookings of 3 or more workshops virtual/ live or a combination. Online delivery option, please inquire.
- The Pink Flamingo: Culture Transformation Package
- Power Leaders Package
- Power Team Package
- Driving Positive Change Package
- SSO Package
This is What Our Clients Thought
“'Dynamic, fun and honest. Enjoyed the variation in activities and the content on positive intent through conflict.'”Jane Manwaring : Director of School CultureQueensland Academies: Science Maths and Technology
“'It was a great day. Feedback has been really positive. I am sure it will go a long way to strengthening teams'.”Rema Grennan : Operations Management Division- Dept. Human ServicesDepartment of Human Services Leadership Conference
“"Jane is a highly intelligent, insightful and effective facilitator, whom I have had the opportunity to work with several times for executive and team sessions.Shelley Poten : Regional General Manager FCMFlight Centre Group
Her content is dynamic, and her expert ability to read her audience to draw learning outcomes set her apart as a facilitator and speaker.
I recommend to any organisation looking to achieve positive group outcomes.”
“You were Awesome - the training was excellent.”Andy KirssModere Disrupt Conference 5 hr Masterclass