90 min Virtual
On location, Conference,
6 -100 +
Australia Wide + International Virtual Delivery
Leading in a V.U.C.A world: Taking Action
Leading in a V.U.C.A world Masterclass: Taking Action
Taking Action: When a deep dive turns to a backflip
- Do you wonder if V.U.C. A is just another industry buzzword, or is there some depth to it?
- Do you need the time to dissect your Covid 19 experience and hunt for the good?
- Do you need a new lens to see how far you have come as a team and to share learnings and look ahead?
This power hour provides an opportunity to review your work situation through the lens of V.U.C.A with a focus on what has worked well for your team and what challenges you see on the horizon. Most leaders have done numerous S.W.A.T. analyses with their teams – we introduce V.U.C.A as a framework for a highly relevant reflection and strategy tool. It supports teams to acknowledge how far they have come and just how adaptable and resilient they have been through extraordinary times. It is a chance to pause, reflect and build collective pride for the achievements through the challenging times.
Are there new short projects to consolidate new innovations and any extension projects to focus on now for continued team agility and output?
The V.U.C.A lens includes:
- Volatility: Changes due to COVID-19 are taking place every day, unpredictable, dramatic and fast.
- Uncertainty: No one can predict with confidence when the pandemic will end.
- Complexity: The pandemic is affecting all aspects of life — including health, business, the economy and social life — in complex ways.
- Ambiguity: whilst “best practice” is emerging, every team and organisation has its own best practice. What does agility look like at its best for this team – an opportunity to share their learnings and project forward.
Join Jane Wundersitz for the opportunity to reflect on your pandemic experience in leading your team through V.U.C.A.
Jane has 25 years in people and culture development and has supported leaders and teams across blue-chip corporate industries, over 30 government departments, and nearly every industry you can imagine. She is a lifelong learner and, through the pandemic, chose to study ‘Leading and Managing in a V.U.C.A. world’ – 4 Masters Subjects ( Charles Sturt University) to help further support clients. She has found the framework can be used positively with teams to debrief the experience and to support looking ahead with renewed energy and focus. We know change and uncertainty is here to stay.
- Executive Leaders looking to lead with a contemporary edge
- Senior Leaders focussed on growing a positive, progressive and productive culture
- Successfully delivered Public Sector, Large Scale Network Marketing, Corporate, Not For Profit
- Leaders aiming to grow engagement
- Team Leaders aspiring to Senior roles + Executive Assistants
- Suitable for team leaders and new leaders – although ‘Authentic Leadership’ is our foundations program
- Increased focus on a positive culture leadership driven
- Leadership role modelling mental agility and better equipped to support their teams through change
- Create a more fertile environment for collaboration, belonging and a focus on strengths.
- Increase in positive communication about the consistently changing work world.
Jane Wundersitz: Australia & International Virtual delivery. Keynote Plenary Speaker, Conference, Executive and Leadership, Public Sector. Dip. Positive Psychology & Wellbeing specialised in Positive Leadership + 20 Years Leadership Development experience , Leading Positive Change CWRU | Australia Wide | Adelaide | Canberra | Sydney | Perth | Alice Springs | Brisbane |Darwin
In-Person Energising Keynote and Interactive Conference Workshop
- Australia Keynote Plenary Speaker POA From $3000 +GST (+ travel /accom if required)
- Interactive Conference Workshop 90 min
*POA Varied speakers available – travel /accom additional
Virtual: 6 > 100+ participants
- Virtual Keynote or Conference POA from $1800 +GST
- 60 minfrom $1500 +GST
- 90 min from $2000 +GST
* Small team and Not for Profit/ Volunteer Group/ Student or Graduate groups/ Network events/ significantly COVID impacted industry / South Australian Based Business discounts- may apply for off-peak days.
In Person Keynote : 45 | 60 min POA
Value Package Options: Discount applies for bookings of 3 or more workshops virtual/ live or a combination. Online delivery option, please inquire.
- Power Leaders Package
- Power Team Package
Welcome to your new normal
“Things are not going to calm down or slow down. YOU need to keep up.”VUCA World