AUTHENTIC STRENGTHS ADVANTAGE :
TRAIN THE TRAINER AUSTRALIA
- Resilience in Schools and Education Workshop. Resilience Certification Workshop. Designed to teach resilience in schools with a strengths approach.
Designed to teach resilience in schools with a strengths approach. This is an ASA Authentic Strengths Advantage® Program presented by Australian Master trainer Jane Wundersitz.
Available as a 2-day professional development event or we can certify and train members of your school team to run annually for students at your school.
The ASA Authentic Strengths Advantage® Program includes a contemporary power point, highly engaging activities and videos and participant guides.
The ASA Three-Step Process
- Explore how your strengths have enabled prior success and how to recreate success at will.
- Empower your goals with your strengths as you use our STRONG© goals tool.
- Engage your strengths using our 3R’s© weekly positive progression process. This program is specifically designed and tailored for students aged 13-18 years.
Certification for Educators
Ideal for: School Leaders, School Counsellors and Wellbeing Coordinators, Teachers, Educational Support Staff.
Certified School Champions will receive 3-day training, with 121 slide Contemporary Powerpoint presentation including licensed videos. Facilitator guide – 221 pages and reprintable participant guide. They will be licensed to run the program in their own school.
We also can run this as a two-day professional development team event with the third day just to complete certification.
ASA Resilience for Youth/Teen © This workshop can be taught in 12, 50-minute modules, or spread out over an entire school semester.
It is designed to teach youth/teens resilience and strengths coaching tools that can be applied personally and in their relationships with others. Students learn coaching and character strengths principles grounded in scientific research. Practising these principles have been shown to increase achievement, productivity, happiness and satisfaction in one’s academic and personal life.
Program Learning Objectives
During this workshop, students will cover the following ASA™ content:
• Exploring Happiness
• What are Character Strengths?
• Top & Situational Strengths
• Overuse/Underuse/Optimal Use of Strengths
• Student Success Strategies
• Whole Person Resilience
• Goal Attainment
• Hope & Optimism
• Whole Person Coaching
• Overcoming Comparanoia
• Perfectionism/Reframing Failure
• Authentic Motivation
• Character Strengths Fuel Emotional Intelligence
• Mindful Emotions
• Positive Relationships
• Strengths Flow
After this workshop, students will be able to:
- Apply to learn from a strengths-based report in school/life settings, including a rationale for a strengths-based perspective.
- Help students improve engagement through knowledge of their own strengths and those with whom they associate.
- Re-frame school/life problems and solutions from a strengths-based perspective. Identify interventions to boost engagement, student/team culture, and addiction awareness.
- Help teams improve performance and social inclusion by discovering their strengths and their functioning using the ASA™ content.
Fatima Doman Founder and CEO of Authentic Strengths Advantage®
This is an Authentic Strengths Advantage Program. Fatima Doman is the author of best selling author of Authentic Strengths, Executive Coach and Global Trainer of Master Trainers for VIA and ASA licensed programs. Fatima has worked in every continent except Antarctica and has successfully worked with many Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 clients.
She has served as Co-Founder and Co-Director of FranklinCovey’s Global Executive Coaching Practice and as Faculty of the FranklinCovey/Columbia Business School Executive Coach Certification Program. In previous roles, Fatima managed the certification process and developed content for FranklinCovey’s internationally acclaimed program The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, among other leadership programs.
Australian Master Trainer
Jane Wundersitz is trained as the Australian Master Trainer and represents both ASA Authentic Strengths Advantage and VIA Institute on Character in Australia.
She has used strengths and research-based positive strategies in her training practices since 2004.
She has a nationally accredited Diploma in Positive Psychology and Wellbeing: The Langley Group.
Her experience as the parent of teenagers has further fuelled her ambitions to bring the best global wellbeing and resilience programs available to Australian Schools.
Human flourishing, well-being, and resilience need to be a cornerstone of every workplace culture and a core pillar in all Australian Schools.
This is an Authentic Strengths Advantage® Program
Contact for further details email@example.com